Friday, August 27, 2010

Coup



I am absolutely disgusted and I'm taking over this blog to air my grievances!!!!!


Look at that insipid little puke!!!!!! Everyone thinks he's so cute. Barf, I say!!! Look at the indignities I have to deal with:


Some groomer thinking I'd be cute with ribbons................


Mom's abortive attempt to blow dry my hair...................

And what best exemplifies little cute Bertequila's true nature????? I'll show you:


All that twerp does is growl and bite and hamhock!!!!


So the next time anyone gets all on about cuteness and that garbage---------just show a little Weetz-itude





3 comments:

  1. Oh, the injustice! Someone should give that poor little dog a decent haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. almost wish i had a dog. they are so cute. my granddaughter, KYLA, would love these picts and captions. actually, she'd be able to write some captions too. what an imagination on that one. ....and her mouth!!! holy cow. thanks


    D T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep on keepin' on with your bad self, Wheetzer, you little surfpunk!

    ReplyDelete