Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love Day


And a Happy Valentine's Day to all I love----







'Roid

Weets





Griszelda



And my favorite Sharprador!!!!!!!!!




Of course there's also the cousin dogs, Esmerelda and Seymour Aloysius Siegfried Von Bucksnort and their mom Auntie Bucksnort; the Klingon Kats; Dad and Mom; Dee, Melina, Mysty-fied and the Lummox; Chris, Aimee, Izzy, Chris, Emily, Mason, Karlie, Rocket and Mix-up; Ben who thinks this blog is a sign of senility and possible mental deterioration; Uncle Ronnie and Auntie Linda; all my faithful readers, esp. D T and S B who are so concerned for my welfare----besame mucho; sorry if I forgot anybody---chihuahua kisses to all. Would have loved to post pix of everyone but Blogger has limits.

LOL

Bertequila Anton Chico, el perro supremo, the Ice-Cream Philosopher



2 comments:

  1. Naw! I tease, but I know you're still sane. Just weird.

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrible photo of Weetzie. Actually, she's quite a lovely dog. Check out this photo of Bertie helping Weets with her singing: http://zeesgowest.blogspot.com/2009/09/good-news-tuesday-laughter_22.html

    ReplyDelete